Welcome to the Nevada Regional Economic Development Center (NREDC)
On December 16, 2008, NREDC received full approval and designation from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, a branch of the United States Department of Homeland Security. As your approved Regional Center, all of our administrative actions will be overseen by the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services.
NREDC is your Regional Center providing your investment opportunity. Located in one of top growing cities in the United States, Las Vegas, Nevada is your gateway into your future investment.
Under the U.S. Government’s EB-5 program, foreign investors can obtain Permanent Residency in the U.S. by investing in commercial enterprises. For qualified investors, the EB-5 program is often the best path to U.S. residency and eventual citizenship, as well as solid investment returns.
Nevada Regional Economic Development Center (NREDC) is ready to help you begin your process.
This is your opportunity for Permanent Residency and your path to U.S. business investment in a diversified and growing economic market.
Benefits of EB-5 Regional Center
- No sponsor needed
- No language requirement needed
- No minimum education requirement
- No direct management responsibilities required
- Investor funds can be in the form of a loan or gift
- Investment capital from any lawful source
- There is no quota waiting list for the EB-5 program
- Limited partnership with no business management experience requirement
- Offers a more inactive form of investment for those not interested in day-to-day management or running of an active business
- Job creation requirement satisfied by counting both direct and indirect jobs
- 10,000 EB-5 Green Cards are set aside for qualifying immigrants who participate in an EB-5 Regional Center program
- Investor not required to live in the place of investment; rather, he or she can live anywhere he/she wishes in the United States
Types of NREDC Projects
NREDC will identify and manage a diverse portfolio of profitable commercial enterprises within Nevada that meet U.S. government job creation criteria for EB-5 immigrants. NREDC will bring new, and strengthen emerging industries.
Investments consist of various forms of capital which will focus on purchasing low-yielding industrial or commercial properties with invested funds, and converting them into mortgage-free, higher-value commercial properties, including a hotel, office space, and/or retail shops. Investors who participate as limited partners of a limited partnership, can earn a potential return.
Focusing on job creation and investment stability, NREDC will leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises and domestic capital investment into Targeted Employment Areas (TEA).
- Office Buildings – these buildings developed for general office use. Las Vegas is one of the largest office building markets in the world, and the opportunities for office development, rehabilitation, and upgrading are unsurpassed anywhere else in the world
- Retail Stores – these buildings can be free standing or within a larger development project
- Hotels – these buildings can be free standing or within a larger development project. Often a hotel development project will include restaurant, retail as well
- Restaurants – these buildings can be free standing or within a larger development project
- Mixed-Use – these buildings often include some combination of those listed above. For example, a hotel, restaurant and residential apartments may all be included in one mixed-use development project
- Service Industry – these projects include software business, senior apartment, healthcare and marketing businesses
What is a Regional Center
A Regional Center is the entity, organization or agency that focuses on a specific geographic area within the United States in order to promote economic growth. Most Regional Centers are in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA’s), that have an unemployment rate that is at least 1.5 times higher than the national average.
The number of people obtaining lawful permanent residency or “Green Cards” through the employment-based fifth (EB-5) preference category is increasing rapidly. Most EB-5 Green Cards are filled through Regional Centers. These Regional Centers are designated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to attract immigrant investors in specific geographic areas. These Regional Centers do not guarantee profit or the return of an investor’s principal investment.
For foreign investors looking for freedom and flexibility to live and work in the United States in a way accommodating to their lifestyles, the EB-5 investor category can provide an excellent opportunity to accomplish this goal through the obtaining of Green Cards.
The EB-5 Regional Center Program allows a person and his or her immediate family members to obtain a Green Card (i.e. live permanently in the U.S.) by investing US $500,000 into a Regional Center investment project located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), for the purpose of creating and or saving jobs.
- The capital is Carson City and the largest city is Las Vegas
- 85% of the population resides in the metropolitan areas of Las Vegas and Reno
- Known for its entertainment, and legalized gambling
- Nevada is the seventh-largest state in the U.S.
Why Invest in NREDC
- NREDC will provide foreign investors with the opportunities to invest in U.S. business development while opening the gateway to U.S. residency and eventually citizenship
- NREDC’s investments will be focused on approved Targeted Employment Areas (TEA) with a minimum investment of $500,000
- NREDC will promote increased economic growth in Nevada by forming a new private capital equity investment fund that will pool qualified immigrant investors and leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises
- NREDC will focus on viable projects and through the infusion of new capital, bring new industries generating business
- NREDC’s takes advantage of the tax benefits in Nevada of no corporate income tax nor state tax. Along with Nevada’s lenient tax structure, the state offers several programs to diversify the state’s economy and a greater demand for projects in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA’s)
- NREDC will check the lawfulness of all investment funds and will be scrupulously verified. All Capital Contributions will be placed in an escrow account pending formation, funding, and operation of the pertinent Limited Partnership
Benefits of a Green Card
- Start a new life or career in the United States
- Be able to start your own business venture anywhere in the U.S.
- Share in nearly all the benefits of a citizen of the United States
- Take advantage of the finest healthcare in the world
- Live, work or retire in any location in the United States
- Attend schools in the United States
- Eligible for U.S. citizenship within 5 years
- Step 1: The NREDC gives the investor a Confidential Offering Memorandum describing in detail the proposed NREDC investment project.
- Step 2: If interested in investing in the project, the investor signs the Subscription Agreement and other requested documents and provides financial and background information to the NREDC for review. The investor also deposits US$500,000 in a secure escrow account with Citibank and pays an administrative fee to the NREDC.
- Step 3: The investor’s attorney prepares and files the I-526 Petition with the USCIS.
- Step 4: If the I-526 Petition is approved, the US$500,000 in the secure escrow account is unconditionally released and invested in the project. If the application is denied by USCIS, the full US$500,000 investment is promptly refunded to the investor from the secure Citibank escrow account.
- Step 5: Following approval of the I-526 Petition, the investor will be given a U.S. Consular Interview in the investor’s home country or if the investor resides in the U.S., receive an adjustment of status. Following the interview, the investor and family members enter the United States to receive a conditional Green Card.
- Step 6: Upon receipt of the conditional Green Card, the investor and family are free to live anywhere in the United States with unrestricted travel and work rights.
- Step 7: After two years, the investor’s attorney files an I-829 Petition to make the investor’s Green Card permanent, rather than “conditional.” The NREDC will assist the investor and his or her attorney in the preparation of the application.
- Step 8: Upon approval of the I-829 Petition, the conditional status of the Green Card is removed and the investor’s Green Card is deemed permanent.
- Step 9: After 5 years of issuance of the conditional Green Card (and maintaining the full investment in the NREDC investment project), the investor and family may apply for U.S. citizenship.
As https://essay4today.com/ a business model, ghostwriting has reached a place of maturity.