Nevada Regional Economic Development Center 7219 West Sahara, Suite 105 Las Vegas, NV 89117 Tel: 702-754-6868 Fax: 702-202-6779 email email@example.com
- Passport Identification Page (for you and the family members who will be immigrating with you)
- U.S. Visa Stamps and I-94 Departure Record (for you and the family members who are currently in the U.S)
- Birth certificates and marriage certificate
- Net worth statement/statement of financial condition (inform us of your financial status)
- Earnings and account statements, employer letters, closing documents, property deeds, and other documents regarding source of funds
- Bank account statements and wire transfer records re: withdrawal and transfer of funds from your bank account to U.S. enterprise
- Business Registration/Incorporation documents of any business owned (U.S. and Abroad)
- Individual income tax returns for past 5 years (U.S. and Abroad)
- Business income tax returns for past 5 years (U.S. and Abroad)
- Resume, curriculum vitae, or biographical statement
Current Investment Opportunities of NREDC
Contact us to learn more about our latest approved EB-5 project- Binions Hotel in fabulous Downtown Las Vegas, NV!
Nevada Regional Economic Development Center- Las Vegas
7219 West Sahara, Suite 105
Las Vegas, NV 89117
A Regional Center is the entity, organization or agency that focuses on a specific geographic area within the United States in order to promote economic growth. Most Regional Centers are in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA’s), that have an unemployment rate that is at least 1.5 times higher than the national average.
The number of people obtaining lawful permanent residency or “Green Cards” through the employment-based fifth (EB-5) preference category is increasing rapidly. Most EB-5 Green Cards are filled through Regional Centers. These Regional Centers are designated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to attract immigrant investors in specific geographic areas. These Regional Centers do not guarantee profit or the return of an investor’s principal investment.
For foreign investors looking for freedom and flexibility to live and work in the United States in a way accommodating to their lifestyles, the EB-5 investor category can provide an excellent opportunity to accomplish this goal through the obtaining of Green Cards.
The EB-5 Regional Center Program allows a person and his or her immediate family members to obtain a Green Card (i.e. live permanently in the U.S.) by investing US $500,000 into a Regional Center investment project located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), for the purpose of creating and or saving jobs.
- The capital is Carson City and the largest city is Las Vegas
- 85% of the population resides in the metropolitan areas of Las Vegas and Reno
- Known for its entertainment, and legalized gambling
- Nevada is the seventh-largest state in the U.S.
Why Invest in NREDC
- NREDC will provide foreign investors with the opportunities to invest in U.S. business development while opening the gateway to U.S. residency and eventually citizenship
- NREDC’s investments will be focused on approved Targeted Employment Areas (TEA) with a minimum investment of $500,000
- NREDC will promote increased economic growth in Nevada by forming a new private capital equity investment fund that will pool qualified immigrant investors and leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises
- NREDC will focus on viable projects and through the infusion of new capital, bring new industries generating business
- NREDC’s takes advantage of the tax benefits in Nevada of no corporate income tax nor state tax. Along with Nevada’s lenient tax structure, the state offers several programs to diversify the state’s economy and a greater demand for projects in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA’s)
- NREDC will check the lawfulness of all investment funds and will be scrupulously verified. All Capital Contributions will be placed in an escrow account pending formation, funding, and operation of the pertinent Limited Partnership
Benefits of a Green Card
- Start a new life or career in the United States
- Be able to start your own business venture anywhere in the U.S.
- Share in nearly all the benefits of a citizen of the United States
- Take advantage of the finest healthcare in the world
- Live, work or retire in any location in the United States
- Attend schools in the United States
- Eligible for U.S. citizenship within 5 years
- Step 1: The NREDC gives the investor a Confidential Offering Memorandum describing in detail the proposed NREDC investment project.
- Step 2: If interested in investing in the project, the investor signs the Subscription Agreement and other requested documents and provides financial and background information to the NREDC for review. The investor also deposits US$500,000 in a secure escrow account with Citibank and pays an administrative fee to the NREDC.
- Step 3: The investor’s attorney prepares and files the I-526 Petition with the USCIS.
- Step 4: If the I-526 Petition is approved, the US$500,000 in the secure escrow account is unconditionally released and invested in the project. If the application is denied by USCIS, the full US$500,000 investment is promptly refunded to the investor from the secure Citibank escrow account.
- Step 5: Following approval of the I-526 Petition, the investor will be given a U.S. Consular Interview in the investor’s home country or if the investor resides in the U.S., receive an adjustment of status. Following the interview, the investor and family members enter the United States to receive a conditional Green Card.
- Step 6: Upon receipt of the conditional Green Card, the investor and family are free to live anywhere in the United States with unrestricted travel and work rights.
- Step 7: After two years, the investor’s attorney files an I-829 Petition to make the investor’s Green Card permanent, rather than “conditional.” The NREDC will assist the investor and his or her attorney in the preparation of the application.
- Step 8: Upon approval of the I-829 Petition, the conditional status of the Green Card is removed and the investor’s Green Card is deemed permanent.
- Step 9: After 5 years of issuance of the conditional Green Card (and maintaining the full investment in the NREDC investment project), the investor and family may apply for U.S. citizenship.